Dawn of the Templar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Templar

Mon5pm/Thu6pm (Gather) Limbus~Wed Sky 5pm~ All times PST

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics and Random Shizzle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutchkick
Admin
Clutchkick

Pics and Random Shizzle Empty
PostSubject: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:43 pm

In game craziness, real life craziness, pretty much anything u can think of that u have a picture of post away. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthetemplar.forumotion.com
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Wooo Hooo i get to be the first one to put a vid lol
jus love this vid she makes funny vid and this is a recent one hope u like it ^^

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 am

ok here u go jus for Moll and Gor Very Happy

and heres a extra on for u guys

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:42 am

ok im putting this up for Gor and Toby i thought u would like to remember ur good old days of being BST!!! and dominating at it!!! enjoy it you two lol and see how many ppl u remember and see ur selves also i know tobar was in the group shot at the end lol

Back to top Go down
Villain

Villain

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 pm

reloading my laptop with FFXI and Fraps so we can get some videos up lol!
Back to top Go down
Villain

Villain

PostSubject: Snoll Fight   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:14 am

ZOMG!!! Vill that was so cool lmao!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Villain

Villain

PostSubject: Genbu - 1/20/10   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
Villain

Villain

PostSubject: Seiryu - 1/20/10   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 am

Back to top Go down
Villain

Villain

PostSubject: Roc   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:47 pm

ok im sorry i had to put this up i love the muppet show when i was a kid and actually i still do >.< The Sweedish Chef is my fav of course but i love this one lmao

Back to top Go down
Mollina

Mollina

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 am

OMG, Mika...Beaker's ballad is the best! Very Happy Keep them coming...you find the funniest things... >.<
Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 am

Ok! Here's a couple of videos I found of Tobar's old LS in Quezy The Flock!! This is basically for Gorak, Villain, and off course Tobar!! This is just to show how crazy Beastmaster's and Summoner's are when they get together >.< and what they can accomplish!! Hope you guy's enjoy it!!!

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Ok I was bored and was on youtube and i love this band 30Seconds to Mars and theyy just released a new Album called This is War and i came across this Vid. I do really love this song i need to get the new CD too lol but hope u guys enjoy it!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Mikasan

Mikasan

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:17 pm

OK brodem becomes me i guess lol here's more for u moll and gor lol ^^

Back to top Go down
Mollina

Mollina

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:47 pm

LoL Very Happy you find the funniest things to share Mika! Very Happy oooo...I liked the this is war video, too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics and Random Shizzle   Pics and Random Shizzle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics and Random Shizzle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Templar :: Misc. :: Videos/Pics-
Jump to: