Dawn of the Templar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn of the Templar

Mon5pm/Thu6pm (Gather) Limbus~Wed Sky 5pm~ All times PST

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye FFXI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobafettt

Bobafettt

Goodbye FFXI Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye FFXI   Goodbye FFXI I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 am

Well some of u might have heard and a few others already know, but my time with FFXI is done >.> Thank you Dawn of the templar for makin my last few months worth playin, i said id never join another BIG ls agian and i felt right at home with all of u ^^ Hopefully ill see most of u in FF14. Special thanks to SoulGAYbel, and CgayK i hope u guys keep shit runnin. U might see Boba runnin around and askin for help on shit , ITS NOT ME! hahaha i sold his ass for 500Bucks lol. GL all and i wish u all the best Smile FF14 COMING SOON! The real Bobafettt will be back!
Back to top Go down
Clutchkick
Admin
Clutchkick

Goodbye FFXI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye FFXI   Goodbye FFXI I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 am

Damn bro Crying or Very sad im sorry to hear ur gone, i enjoyed your time with us immensely man, your humor gonna be missed dude. Take care of yourself and hope to see you again bro Smile glad i got to meet ya and kick it a bit at least. Peace bro, be happy above all.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofthetemplar.forumotion.com

Goodbye FFXI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn of the Templar :: Misc. :: Videos/Pics-
Jump to: